Day of Visioning
Saturday, January 12th
For the last several years, Glo, my wife and I have taken a day of retreat to be as intentional and inspired as we can about how to use our precious time and life energy for the coming year. We’ve come to call it the “Day of Visioning”, and this year, you’re invited!
There is a particular kind of energy that hangs thick in the air at the beginning of each year; a sense of being gifted with a precious human birth and boundless potential to create whatever our heart longs for.
But to ground our highest vision of life’s potential takes real focus and intention. Even technique. That is why Lower Lights is offering this event at the very beginning of 2019. We want to provide an optimum setting where you can deeply work the soil of this coming harvest. We want to see people in this community come alive, and offer their aliveness to the world. We invite you to invest time and energy in the vision that you uniquely hold.
The day will include:
• Guided meditation for letting go of everything you don’t need this coming year
• A skillfully guided process of visioning, journaling, reflecting and enacting
• Periods of silent meditation, walking and contemplating nature
• Opportunities to share and deepen your process with others in the community
• Delicious, nourishing breakfast and lunch, so you don’t have to worry about anything but the highest possibility of this coming year
Where: Jane’s Home, 1229 E. South Temple, Salt Lake City
When: January 12th, Saturday, 8am-5pm