Sept. 30th - Oct. 7th, 2018
Join us in gorgeous McCall, Idaho on lakefront property for a deep dive into individual and collective mindfulness practice. This retreat is suitable for both beginners and advanced practitioners.
Call it energetic hygiene, or cleaning out the Augean stables. Call it emptying out all that junk inside your trunk. Whatever we choose to call it, extended periods of meditation practice are extremely beneficial for working through challenging content in the body and mind. Practically speaking, if we don’t give ourselves the time and space to do deep healing in retreat, we end up lugging around our suffering through life like millstones around our necks. Though meditation retreat is challenging, it is one of the most valuable practices we can pursue to experience deeper joy and fulfillment in life. More significantly, as our own suffering diminishes, our capacity to love and serve others increases exponentially.
This retreat includes:
• Daily instruction on mindfulness practice
• One on one sessions with the retreat leader (Thomas McConkie)
• Extended periods of silence
• Time in nature
• Mindful walking, exercise
• Delicious, home-cooked meals by on-site staff (vegetarian and vegan options available)