A simple meditation practice can profoundly change your life. But in order to be successful at practice, you need to have a basic confidence in the way you meditate. This course is designed to help you discover the style of meditation you are naturally drawn to and to help you weave the practice into your daily life.
Some of the key themes we will explore in this class include:
• Meditating in the Physical Body
• 3 Key Skills to Develop Mindful Awareness
• Concentration Practice: Bearing Down
• Receptive Practice: Falling Into Grace
• Name it to Tame it: The Art of Notin
• Eyes Open Meditation: Meditation as Life
You will leave the class with:
• Insights and practices that help you unlock your unbounded potential for growth and happiness
• Direct experience with various approaches to prayer/meditation in the world traditions
• A deeper desire to be of service to others
• 6 90-minute sessions
• Full recordings of each live session
• Guided meditation recordings to support your practice during the intensive
Join us in this intimate, private session to learn basic skills in awareness that will profoundly transform who you are and how fully you can serve in the world.