If mindfulness is such a life-changing practice, why are more people not doing it? And for the many people who are giving it a try, why do they not stick with the practice? In this video, you will learn some of the most common myths and fallacies surrounding mindfulness practice. Once properly understood, you will be much better equipped to engage your practice in a meaningful way throughout the rest of your life.
• Myth 1: My meditation practice should be comfortable
• Myth 2: When I start meditating, my mind will magically empty out.
• Myth 3: My life will get better if I meditate.
• Myth 4: Sitting still and doing nothing is a waste of time.
• Myth 5: I can’t meditate–I’ve got ADHD.